Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Hope you're finding some time to do a little crafting today!  It's good for the soul.  Enjoy this inspiration of layouts and projects that are in my "favorites" file.  Dee

Harvest Home Wallhanging By Linda Albrecht
Valentine Layout by Greta Hammond



School Photos Mini Album by Katie Watson

With Love Card by Beatriz Jennings
Joy House by Katie Watson

Myrtle Beach Layout from the Pink Paislee Design Team

XOXO Card by Betsy Veldman

Time Flies Layout by Lisa Pace



Card by Tanya Privalova

Was I Good Layout by Jennifer Beason



Our Nest Mini Album by Sheila Rumney








1 comment:

  1. I'm in love -- with your blog!!! Especially gorgeous: "Was I Good" by Jennifer Beason, and "With Love" Card by Beatriz Jennings. Oh my, so many talented artists.

    ReplyDelete